Canada Military Search
Canada Roll of Honor
- GenWeb Roll of Honour
All veteran's are on the GenWeb Roll of Honour - the ones who died in battle, the ones who came home, and the ones who never fought overseas. . This is an ongoing project, and there will always be names to add to this project.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
Casualty database lists the names and place of commemoration of the 1.7 million men and women of the Commonwealth forces who died during World War I and World War II. Search by name, country, and forces served with.
- Second World War Service Files: Canadian Armed Forces War Dead
Those killed in action from Library and Archives Canada
- The Canadian Virtual War Memorial (CVWM)
118,000 Canadians and Newfoundlanders who have given their lives serving Canada - the names in the Book of Remembrance.
American Revolutionary War
- Black Loyalist Refugees
The British and Loyalists evacuated New York in 1783 creating a new settlement in Nova Scotia. These Loyalists founded Port Roseway, shortly renamed Shelburne. The free Blacks formed a separate settlement known as Birchtown. Library and Archives Canada.
- Black Loyalist Digital Collection
Biographies and stories of black Loyalists. Includes the Book of Negroes, the list of blacks evacuated from New York at the end of the Revolutionary war.
- Loyalists in the Maritimes — Ward Chipman Muster Master's Office, 1777–1785
Loyalists who eventually settled in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island. Library and Archives Canada
- Loyalist Muster Rolls
Any inhabitant of North America who served in a military capacity for the British. Many Loyalists went to Canada during and after the American Revolution.Loading
World War I
- Soldiers of the First World War - Canadian Expeditionary Force (CEF)
The digitization of the Canadian Expeditionary Force (CEF) service files is underway and a substantial number of digitized files have been added to the Library and Archives Canada website. Library and Archives Canada
- Courts-martial of the First World War
- War Diaries of the First World War
Digitized War Diaries of the Canadian Expeditionary Force (CEF) units, a required daily account of their "Actions in the Field" Library and Archives Canada
World War II
- Military Medals, Honours and Awards, 1812–1969
- North West Mounted Police (NWMP) - Personnel Records, 1873-1904
- South African War, 1899-1902 - Service Files, Medals and Land Applications
- Canadian Air Aces
Bios of World War I, World War II and Korea Air Aces
- Faces of the Second World War
Photographs of those who served in the Canadian Forces during the Second World War Library and Archives Canada
- Photographs: War Records-Manufacturing (WRM) Series - National Film Board of Canada (Archived)
Related Canadian Searches:Cemetery | Census | Military | Other Records | Ship Passenger Lists