Calculate the difference between any two dates.
The age calculator uses American date notation - MMDDYYYY.
This calculator uses the Gregorian calendar. Be aware of when the calendar was changed from Julian to Gregorian in the country for which you are performing the calculation. See the change from Julian to Gregorian calendar by country.
Age Calculator Ideas for Genealogy:
- Use to calculate present age.
- Use to calculate age at death - the difference between date of birth and date of death.
- Use to calculate the difference between any two dates.
- Use the calculator to fill in the narrative of your family history. It makes the family narrative more interesting to know the exact age at historical events and exact age at death.
- Use the calculator to find the difference between any two dates. It could make a family history more compelling to give the exact time between events.
More Genealogy Calculators:
- Cousin Calculator
- Inflation Calculator
- Metaphone Calculator
- Roman Numeral Converter
- Soundex Converter
- More Calculators